Script for Beginners Script for Beginners

BRILIANT

THAT WAS THE BEST TUTORIAL EVER!!!

Ninjor's Star Wars Quiz Ninjor's Star Wars Quiz

YAY!!!

If u want, Ill teach u some actionscript, I need to watch you draw a starwars figure, they are impossibly good... Mabee I should submit a tutorial or game. Mabee something like "how to make a game in flash" I dunno. Ill email you that game for the big flash product.

Ninjor responds:

Again tis you? I know the actionscript from tutorials. I'm fine about that.

Ninjor Saber Tutorial Ninjor Saber Tutorial

Yo Im 1234abcd and you kno who I am

*Attempt at ninjor talk* Fleh Fleh Renescanse fleh.
GREAT TUTORIAL I DID NOT WATCH IT BUT I KNOW ITS GREAT!

Ninjor responds:

what are you doing you can't speak Ninjor, please. And if you didn't watch it, you didn't see the updates with the pictures of Yoda and Darth Vader!

an actionscript tutorial an actionscript tutorial

Work harder

I don't think you spent enough time on the graphics. I also think that if you are going to make a actionscript tutorial, you should have more content. I did not like how you had to zoom in to find out what the script did. Plus this is begginer actionscript, Even I know the script in this tutorial . My suggestion is that you buy the action script book, poke around in it, and THEN make a tutorial.

dan-des-man responds:

kk, this is just a test to see what ascpects needed improved upon. I will make everything look snazzy in the actuall version, and have more content, thanks for a constructive review.

Super Collector V.2 Super Collector V.2

Nice Game, Keep up the good work

I thought that this was nice animation, good actionscript and ok sound, use the techniques you used in this game and you could make something amazing. I can't really make anything in flash. Anything I start never gets finished. But you have some talent. Some practice and you can have as good games as the SuperFlashBros!

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Amazing

I play World of Warcraft, and I've killed my share of murlocs, and I have Flash, but to peice all of those together so perfectly is amazing. My friend is convinced that you work for Blizzard. Do you? I have not gotten very far in the game, but for sure you have THE BEST FLASH GAME EVER MADE!!